Neuerscheinungen 2015Stand: 2019-05-06
Tel.: 030 315 714 16
Fax 030 315 714 14
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Miami & the Keys
2015. 160 S. 193 mm
Verlag/Jahr: DORLING KINDERSLEY UK 2015
ISBN: 1-409-36868-8 (1409368688)
Neue ISBN: 978-1-409-36868-7 (9781409368687)
Preis und Lieferzeit: Bitte klicken
Whether you┤re looking for the things not to miss at the Top 10 sights, or want to find the best nightspots of Miami & the Keys, this book features dozens of Top 10 lists - from the Top 10 museums to the Top 10 events and festivals - there┤s even a list of the Top 10 things to avoid.
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Miami and the Keys, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Miami and the Keys.
Sunbathe on South Beach, go for an American road trip on the Gold Coast Highway A1A, visit Key West or sample great food in Calle Ocho, Little Havana. From Top 10 drives and walks to the Top 10 restaurants - discover the best of Miami and the Keys with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Miami and the Keys:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Miami and the Keys attractions, including the Lowe Art Museum, the Wolfsonian-FIU, the Everglades, South Beach, the Keys and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Miami and the Keys, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Miami and the Keys┤ most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Miami Beach and Key Biscayne, Downtown and Little Havana, Coral Gables and Coconut Grove and more
Planning to explore beyond Miami? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK┤s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world┤s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Thank goodness for Top 10 guides! Mail on Sunday
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel┤s highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world┤s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.